Themed Free Post 2 - Anime

Hello,

Now I'm going to talk about another thing that I love to do... and it's watch anime. Anime, as you surely now, is animation made in Japan, and most of the people of my generation grew up watching anime in Chilevision, in a TV show called "Club de los Tigritos" and "Invasión", animes like Doraemon, Digimon Adventure, Sailor Moon, etc. Then, when I was like 12 years old, I started watching anime online, and it turned an obssesion to me, I spent almost all day watching shonen anime for like 2 years (one piece, bleach, katekyo hitman reborn, etc.). Eventually I didn't found more anime to watch, so I started to control a bit my obssesion, but until now I'm usually searching new animes to watch and mangas to read, but now I like seinen animes more. Seinen is a demography used in anime, that, unlike shonen, is characterized for having more mature plot and sometimes a lot of blood and +18 content. Some examples are Oyasumi Punpun, 20th Century Boys, Monster, Evangelion, etc.
Sadly, not everything is right in Anime... even when there are some animes that have good female characters, and are not so sexist, a lot of animes are really sexist, and have really plain female characters, that are in the show only to be treated like an objetc, that something that I'd to change in the industry of Anime.
Well, that's mainly what I have to say about anime, thanks for reading :).

Take care.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best Holidays Ever

A Country I would like to visit

Themed Free Post - Tennis