Themed Free Post - Tennis
Hello,
Now I'm going to talk about one of my favourites things to do... play tennis. I started playing tennis when I was 9 years old. At that age, I was always very bored in my house, and my mom heard that a friend was playing tennis and she thought that it could be interesting to me. So I started playing and I really liked it, I started to improve and eventually I ended playing tournaments regularly. Then I got injured my knee, so I stop playing for many years. Nowadays I started playing again, but casually, and also I enjoy a lot watching a lot of tournaments. I specially follow to Roger Federer, who continues playing at 38 years old and keeps a high level, being ranked 3rd in the ATP circuit. He is known for having a elegant game, it seems like he never do a lot work on getting points.

Tennis is a great sport, but unfortunately it requires a lot of money because the implements and lease a court is really expensive. I'd like that it could be easier to people to play this great sport, and also, in a competitive level, it requires a lot of private investment, especially because the players have to pay all the travells by themselves. So, if you want to follow a professional career you and your family will need a lot of money, in fact, now I have to play in the national stadium, because there are free courts to play, but in a really poor condition, so it'd be nice to be able to play in better conditions without the need to spend a lot of money.
Tennis has a special in my life, and I hope to keep playing until I'm really old, that's because I wanted to share this topic with you.
Goodbye and thanks for reading :)
Now I'm going to talk about one of my favourites things to do... play tennis. I started playing tennis when I was 9 years old. At that age, I was always very bored in my house, and my mom heard that a friend was playing tennis and she thought that it could be interesting to me. So I started playing and I really liked it, I started to improve and eventually I ended playing tournaments regularly. Then I got injured my knee, so I stop playing for many years. Nowadays I started playing again, but casually, and also I enjoy a lot watching a lot of tournaments. I specially follow to Roger Federer, who continues playing at 38 years old and keeps a high level, being ranked 3rd in the ATP circuit. He is known for having a elegant game, it seems like he never do a lot work on getting points.

Tennis is a great sport, but unfortunately it requires a lot of money because the implements and lease a court is really expensive. I'd like that it could be easier to people to play this great sport, and also, in a competitive level, it requires a lot of private investment, especially because the players have to pay all the travells by themselves. So, if you want to follow a professional career you and your family will need a lot of money, in fact, now I have to play in the national stadium, because there are free courts to play, but in a really poor condition, so it'd be nice to be able to play in better conditions without the need to spend a lot of money.
Tennis has a special in my life, and I hope to keep playing until I'm really old, that's because I wanted to share this topic with you.
Goodbye and thanks for reading :)
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario