A Country I would like to visit
Hello,
I'm not very interested in travelling, but if I'd have to pick a country to visit, I would say Japan. The reason is that I like to watch anime a lot and it really amazes me some aspects of its culture. Also, it would allow me to get some stuff related to anime, like original manga volumes and magazines.
I don't know a lot about Japan's geography or specific places to visit, the only place I can remember right now is Mount Fuji and I would be glad to go there.
I would also enjoy the buildings, especially old temples, cause' I've always been attracted to the classic Japan infrastructure.
Another aspect that attracts me about this country is its relation to videogames. When I was a child I played nintendo and super nintendo a lot, and it'll be great to know the place where it started (and of course, play it).
I wouldn't live there, especially because I think its culture is too conservative and I wouldn't adapt to it. Also, I've heard that it's really hard to get a good job and make a living there if you're a not a native.
Thanks for reading,
Take care :)
I'm not very interested in travelling, but if I'd have to pick a country to visit, I would say Japan. The reason is that I like to watch anime a lot and it really amazes me some aspects of its culture. Also, it would allow me to get some stuff related to anime, like original manga volumes and magazines.
I don't know a lot about Japan's geography or specific places to visit, the only place I can remember right now is Mount Fuji and I would be glad to go there.
I would also enjoy the buildings, especially old temples, cause' I've always been attracted to the classic Japan infrastructure.
Another aspect that attracts me about this country is its relation to videogames. When I was a child I played nintendo and super nintendo a lot, and it'll be great to know the place where it started (and of course, play it).
I wouldn't live there, especially because I think its culture is too conservative and I wouldn't adapt to it. Also, I've heard that it's really hard to get a good job and make a living there if you're a not a native.
Thanks for reading,
Take care :)


I like japan too, anime and videogames are so fun! And its culture is so interesting too!
ResponderEliminarregards!
When I was a child I dreamt about visit a japanese garden a look the sakura trees, during the sunset. It must be beautiful.
ResponderEliminarI don't really like anime culture so much, but when I was little, I used to watch TV, I would love to visit Japan and go to museums with great old anime successes. regards
ResponderEliminarI knew that you would choose the native land of Shinji hahaha Japan is a great country, but they have weird bathrooms haha greetings
ResponderEliminarI love Japan too!
ResponderEliminarJapan is a great island that has a lot of good places to visit, like Shibuya or Shinjuku, so maybe if you go there someday in the future, you have to visit those places.